Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing {wiser} Older

My wonderful husband turned 30 last Saturday and I have been absolutely DROWNING in getting his party planned and executed.  (That's why I've fallen off the face of the planet for a month)  However, it was a wonderful party and I had an opportunity to really get creative!  As he was worried about getting older, I was running back to my childhood craft days of paper flowers and card banners!  Enjoy the "Game Night" party theme ideas!!


If you're like me, searching for an appropriate themed party for your {wo}man was the biggest part of the party planning stage!  How many different themes are out there??  LOADS, but none quite fit Mr. S.  Conversations with myself went like this:

He's athletic? Sure
He like movies! Who Doesn't?
He likes camping?  Well, yeah, but...I don't know.

Then *BAM!* it hit me like a ton of bricks.  All of our get togethers with friends or family usually involve GAMES....board games, dice games, domino games, card games, etc.  Why not throw a game themed party?  So here are some items I crafted for his birthday party!

Food Table Sign


Paper flower centerpiece

More photos to come and tutorials on making your own game day party memorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment